Mikes BOHOL/CEBU Island MOTORCYCLE RENTALS!
HI! This is Mike! Choose your motorcycle from the slide show below. Call or Text ME @
Or send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Or fill out the rental reservation form below and i will get you hooked up with a 100 percent maintained, safe, dependable motorcycle, while with us here in the Philippines. Mike
3 day minimum rental / valid DL required!
😎 SPECIAL Discounts on long term rentals.
I have 5 speed Honda XR 150cc and the Yamaha YBR 125cc Trail Bikes as well as the New Honda 125cc Fuel Injected, Total Automatic, Click’s Available now in Cebu/Bohol/Dumaguete or Leyte. We have been renting Motorcycles since 2008.
Call or Text ME @
or send me an email at: email@example.com and i will get you hooked up with a 100 percent maintained, safe, dependable motorcycle while with us here in the Philippines. Mike
Mikes Motorcycle Rentals Bohol/Cebu will provide you a perfectly maintained motor bike that will assure you a thrilling motorbike tour. We provide information about the Island of Cebu/Bohol/Dumaguete or Leyte about where to stay, where to go and what to do. Mikes Bohol/Cebu Island Motorcycle Rentals amazing staff and crew are here to help you make your riding dreams a safe reality!
Mikes Bohol/Cebu Motorcycle Rentals based out of Bohol/Cebu, Philippines. Helmets Included of coarse!
Our goal is to provide motorcycles and scooter enthusiasts with all the information necessary to plan a great ride and vacation here in Cebu/Bohol/Dumaguete or Leyte as well as provide you with a SAFE motor cycle. We have the lowest rates and unlimited miles on all types of new model motorcycle rentals.
If your planing a trip to Bohol, Cebu, Dumaguete or Leyte, Philippines. And need a motorcycle to rent, Mikes Island Motorcycle Rentals is the best place to rent from.
Mikes Island Motorcycle Rentals cares about your safety and only rents new or near new motorcycles.
Each motorcycle goes through a rigorous 40 point mechanical and performance check list before its rented out again to insure a safe ride while you rent.
Is my foreign drivers license good for driving/renting a motorcycle in the Philippines?
Vehicles in the Philippines drive on the right side of the road : i.e. – Left Hand Steering.
Distances and car speeds are in Kilometers and Kilometers Per Hour. Remember that one mile equals about 1.6 km.
(foreign licenses are LEGALLY acceptable for ALL motorcycle drivers staying here up to 90 days of stay).
Mike’s Riding Tips For a Safe Holliday With Us Here in The Philippines
To enjoy a trouble free vacation while renting a motorbike in Bohol, here are 10 basic tips:
1. BEWARE OF ANIMALS IN THE ROAD!
2. Don’t speed (Expect the unexpected while driving here, Drive slow and defensively)
3. Make sure you wear shoes and a shirt (Flip-Flops and Sandals are not shoes)
4. Check your lights (alot of rental companies will rent you a motorbike with no lights)
5. Make sure you have updated registration papers with your motorcycle at all times.
6. Make sure the motorcycle has good tires
7. Make sure the motorcycle has not been altered in any way (Loud Mufflers are illegal here)
8. Carry a map (we can provide one if you don’t have one)
9. Make sure you and your passenger wear helmets AT ALL TIMES! And never ride more that 2 passengers on a motorcycle.
10. Make sure the motorcycle has gas (Most Rental Agencies will rent you a motorbike with an empty gas tank) beware.
These are just some basic things to make your Bohol Vacation more safe and enjoyable..MIKE!!!